Uniform Policy for September 2022
Updated Uniform Policy for September 2022
I am writing to inform you that we have made some updates to our uniform policy, which come into effect from September 2022, to allow us to offer a more inclusive and affordable uniform.
Changes for Years 7-11
- For trousers and skirts
- Trousers need to be charcoal grey, black or navy. These can be ¾ length ‘capri’ style trousers. No jeans, leggings or jogging bottoms allowed.
- Navy drop waist pleated skirt, worn just above the knee.
- Navy salwar may be worn under the skirt for religious reasons
- We are no longer specifying the brand of trousers or skirts that can be purchased.
- The compulsory rugby shirt has also been changed to optional.
- Lab coat/apron
- Protective clothing such as a lab coat or old shirt to be worn in art and technology lessons
- A plain apron for food technology – this no longer must be purchased from Stevensons
Changes for Sixth Form
- The tone of sixth formers’ appearance is that of a mainstream office environment.
- Blue, black or grey normal business suit with matching jacket and, where appropriate, tailored skirt/trousers (stretch or short skirts are not permitted), smart dresses to form part of a suit.
- Plain shirt/ blouse with collar
- Tie (optional)
- Plain jumper (optional)
For a full list of our uniform for September 2022 please click here. We hope that these changes will make our uniform more inclusive and affordable for everyone.
Mr P Gibson