Exams Results Dates
Summer 2023 results
Thursday 17 August 2023.
GCE (AS, A Levels) and Level 3 qualifications
- Results will be available to collect in the sixth form centre from 08.30 - 10.00
- Statements of results will also be sent to student’s on-file email address from 08.45.
Thursday 24 August 2023.
GCSE and Level 1/2 qualifications
- Year 11 results will be available to collect in the sixth form centre from 10.00 - 11.00
- Year 10 results will be available to collect in the sixth form centre from 11.00 - 11.30
- Statement of results will also be sent to student’s Google Classroom email address from 10.15.
Uncollected, printed results will be available from Reception during opening hours until the end of September.
All results are provisional until confirmed in certificates.
Post-results services request form, prices and the school’s deadlines - for access to scripts and reviews of marking services - will be available online from results days. Payments will be via Parent Pay Shop.
QR codes and URLs to the post-results services request form and ParentPay Shop will be displayed in school on results days and are in the document.
Certificates will be available for collection by students late in the autumn term 2023. Specific dates will be published in due course.
Collection by nominee - if a student wishes to nominate someone else to collect their printed results or certificates, on collection the nominee must bring written and signed permission from the student and their own photo ID.