Exams Results Dates
November 2023 - results - GCSE resits
Thursday 11 January 2024
- Provisional statements of results will be issued to Student Portal and school emails from 9:30am.
January 2024 results and units
BTEC Level 3 - 21 March 2024
CTEC Level 3 - 14 March 2024
- Provisional statements of results will be issued to Student Portal and school emails from 9:30am
Summer 2024 results
Thursday 15 August 2024.
GCE (AS, A Levels) and Level 3 qualifications
- Results will be available to collect in the sixth form centre from 08.30 - 10.00
- Statements of results will also be sent to student’s on-file email address from 08.45.
Thursday 22 August 2024.
GCSE and Level 1/2 qualifications
- Year 11 results will be available to collect in the sixth form centre from 10.00 - 11.00
- Year 10 results will be available to collect in the sixth form centre from 11.00 - 11.30
- Statement of results will also be sent to student’s Google Classroom email address from 10.15.
Uncollected, printed results will be available from Reception during opening hours until the end of September.
All results are provisional until confirmed in certificates.
Post-results services request form, prices and the school’s deadlines - for access to scripts and reviews of marking services - will be available online from results days. Payments will be via Parent Pay Shop (not ParentPay Account).
QR codes and URLs to the post-results services request form and ParentPay Shop will be displayed in school on results days and are in the document.
Certificates will be available for collection by students late in the autumn term. Specific dates will be published in due course.
Collection by nominee - if a student wishes to nominate someone else to collect their printed results or certificates, on collection the nominee must bring written and signed permission from the student and their own photo ID.